The Jellyfish Platform
Jellyfish is a complete and integrated cyber security command and control platform designed to lower risk, improve auditing and compliance. It does this by managing users, credentials, devices and access all in one integrated solution. You can even BYO your own apps.
The innovative technology enhances security of organisation systems through better visibility and control. It allows systems (including legacy ones) that were never designed to talk to one another to share information to make better security and access control decisions. It can even be customised to meet your exact requirements too.
Jellyfish provides a streamlined system of security, identity and access services that is adaptive to changes in organisation requirements and personnel flow. The integration of these services reduces the exposure to various risks related to access, responsive provisioning and de-provisioning, system monitoring and integration of physical and logical measures whilst ensuring enterprise efficiency gains are achieved.
The innovative technology in Jellyfish includes:
- New devices and software
- Developing encryption and security protocols
- Enhanced support for new threat protection
- Advances in cloud security protection
- Enhanced authentication and identity solution
- Seamless Secure Authentication
- Manage all your credentials (such as password reset and multifactor auth) in one place
- Enhanced Device Authentication Translation
- Greater Dynamic context decisions
- More effective Relationship management
- Make sure those that no longer need access no longer have it
- Improved transparency through monitoring, auditing and reporting of security incidents
- Improved data
- Systems are able to:
- Share data across systems seamlessly
- Leverage contextual information for dynamic decision making
- Leverage relationships for better sharing and decision making
- Automation of tasks such as provisioning and de-provisioning of apps, accounts etc.
- Reduce admin burden
- Enables cost reductions
- Automate changes across your network
- Self-service – Add and remove resources from a single point across multiple applications and services
- Modular – Purchase what you need
- Extend the life of existing systems without reducing capability
- Replace backend systems anytime
- Replace multiple systems with Jellyfish
- Choose new solutions without affecting users