If you clicked on this post hoping to read about marine animals you may be in the wrong place, but stick around because you are about to learn 7 things about Cogito Group’s cyber security software: Jellyfish. Instead of stinging you, our Jellyfish will prevent you from getting stung by threats.
1. Jellyfish can be deployed in the cloud or on premise
Our systems are no longer just on our physical premises, but in the cloud and accessible via the internet – and they are accessed by many devices any time, day or night from anywhere in the world. To adapt to this changing landscape, Jellyfish can be deployed as a Service (in the cloud) or on premise.
2. Jellyfish components are buildable
The Jellyfish solution is modular. It is designed as an integrated cohesive stack that is purpose-built to handle complexity. For example, one customer may need Identity Management and Mobile Device Management in their stack, while the next customer may only need Identity Management. This level of flexibility is possible with Jellyfish, as it is not a set and forget solution, it is organic and will grow with your security requirements.
3. Jellyfish is low cost
Due to the modular nature of the software, Jellyfish is very cost effective when compared to other solutions which connect identities – such as users, devices and services – to each other. Jellyfish allows you to use what you need, rather than locking you in to all features.
4. Jellyfish provides a single interface
Typically security systems are managed as individual systems, for example one person looks after Access Management and another looks after Identity Management. Jellyfish removes these barriers by putting all systems in a single interface.
5. Jellyfish transforms your security platform
With all security systems in one interface, Jellyfish enables communications between the systems, which transforms their capabilities – a security system that may have only been able to perform 2 tasks before is now able to perform 20 when plugged in to Jellyfish. Take these examples:
- Identity Management: Identity management with CRUD operations, data transformation between source and target systems for users and resources and configurable workflows
- Access Management: Access management is able to provide integration with logical and physical access control systems (including integration with legacy systems) through adaptive support for modern authentication protocols as well as emerging standards and multifactor authentication. This ensures access to systems and building areas can seamlessly be added and removed as people join, move within or leave an organisation through existing HR functions.
- Mobile Device Management: The ability exists to manage Mobile Enterprise and BYOD devices from within the system as well as to use these devices as one factor in secure multifactor authentication.
- Credential Management: Credential management services provides administrator with the ability to issue and manage certificates, smartcards, and OTP tokens.
6. Jellyfish Changes as you Change
Jellyfish provides the streamlined system of identity and access services that is adaptive to changes in organisation requirements and personnel flow. The integration of these services reduces the exposure to various risks related to access, responsive reprovisioning and deprovisioning, system monitoring and integration of physical and logical measures whilst ensuring enterprise efficiency gains are achieved.
7. Jellyfish Saves You Time
Today’s technological landscape is one of permanent change. While connections to digital services and mobile devices grow, securing the data generated by those connections is a challenge to manage. Managing it all in one place and sharing this data across what were silos presents a challenge and an opportunity to do more, with less.