Cogito Group are members of Stack AllianceAugust 12, 2015
Cogito Group are now members with Stack Alliance.
The Stack Alliance is a group of leading ICT companies offering services and solutions at different layers, above infrastructure, in the ICT stack.
Aligned to the Revera cross-government IaaS catalogue, the Stack Alliance provides public sector buyers of laaS with the option to blend additional services and technology required to develop and integrate cloud deployments.
So, when business changes and new approaches emerge, you’re never isolated from better solutions.
- Choice and flexibility: a neutral IaaS provider with multiple existing partner alliances keeps options open further up the cloud stack
- Alignment: partner other service providers in a transparent and politically aligned engagement
- Adaptability: change stack elements, as needs dictate
- Freedom: avoid stack lock-in and natural isolation from potential non-IaaS providers
- Leadership: adopt best practice and service innovations from many places
- Control: apply more granular controls to individual stack layers
- Agility: remain supplier agile as hybrid cloud solutions evolve and your ICT capability develops
Cogito Group is an award-winning ICT company specialising in authentication, cloud security, identity management and data protection. Cogito Group protect the authentication methods used to access information through the use of Identity and other security technologies.