Review of Australian Government Cyber Security StrategyApril 20, 2015
The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) recently provided a submission to the Australian Government’s review of its Cyber Security Strategy.
Cogito Group were proud to assist AIIA with this paper.
Six priority areas of action have been identified:
- The need to keep pace with rapid technology change
- Awareness of the increasing sophistication of cyber threats and risks
- Roles and responsibilities of government and industry
- Improved reporting and information sharing mechanisms
- Appropriate legal and regulatory frameworks
- Addressing the skills deficit
To read the full report follow this link: http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.aiia.com.au/resource/dynamic/blogs/20150417_001412_29409.pdf
Cogito Group is an award-winning ICT company specialising in authentication, cloud security, identity management and data protection. Cogito Group protect the authentication methods used to access information through the use of Identity and other security technologies.