Cogito Group is an Australian owned ICT company dedicated to providing organisations with digital security solutions. We have offices in Australia, New Zealand, UK and the USA.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual based in our UK office to drive the development of business opportunities predominantly but not limited to Government, Finance, Education and Health sectors. Your role will involve leading all aspects of the sales process and account management from prospecting to lead development, and closing new business as well as follow-on business with current customers.
We offer an attractive and competitive remuneration package.
You will need to demonstrate credibility in the following areas:
- Strong technical experience but not necessarily in our area of expertise
- Ability to learn key design and technical concepts fast.
- Assist in business development and sales processes including co-ordination of the preparation of responses to tenders, panels and various proposals
- Co-ordination and delivery of pilots, pre-sales, demonstrations and implementations
- Understand how our clients work and assist sales personnel to target specific sales propositions for identity management, digital security and authentication
What you will be doing:
- Create designs for customer engagements
- Install and maintain services for initial clients.
- Assisting in building up a technical team to support our clients in the longer term.
- Provide feedback to the development team
- Lead bid management, proposal development, client relationship and delivery management in your region
- Assist sales in the generation of new prospects, sales presentations, objection handling, proposal and bid preparation and submissions
- Reporting internally on sales and account development progress
- Contributing to the development our solution and service offering to client and market needs
- Assisting with the management of relationships with our partners
- Keeping current with domain knowledge of identity management and digital security industry developments
We are looking for:
- Someone looking for variety in their working day.
- Very strong technical capabilities in any specific area
- Development skills and the willingness to do some development if and when required.
- Ability to perform systems integration tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and willingness to go above and beyond for the customer.
- At least 3 years of technical consulting and/or development
- Ability to work well with customers and sales
- Ability to manage other technical resources
- Ability to present complex ideas in a less complex way
- An advantage would be a track record in supporting the development and sale of hardware, software, integration and sustainment into large public and private organisations would be an advantage
- Proven ability to combine technology and services to provide innovative solutions to client business problems
- Previous experience in identity management, digital security and authentication
- A flexible approach to hours and travel throughout UK and occasionally overseas
- UK Citizenship is a must
- An existing security clearance would be an advantage
For more information see www.cogitogroup.net