Cyber Security Internship | Cogito Group’s Regional Australia Program
Cogito Group’s cyber security internship program seeks clever and keen Australian students studying IT in regional Australia. This is a paid cyber security intership opportunity for a 4 week internship as a Junior IT Officer.
Specifically you will:
- Administer and support servers and desktops;
- Administer and support physical and virtual environments;
- Perform software development of new systems;
- Research and evaluate products and services;
- Perform systems integration and testing;
- Install, upgrade and support open source and specialised commercial software packages;
- Support the configuration and administration of high and low bandwith computing networks;
- Maintain user and system documentation; and
- Provide innovative solutions and high-level support
Cogito will provide:
- Travel and accomodation
If you are currently studying at a regional TAFE or university; or have recently completed your course and are interested in cyber security this is for you!
*ALL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO BE AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS*
It is expected the intern travel to Canberra before the commencement date. Cogito Group will provide an amount to cover petrol costs and overnight accommodation (or airfare).
Cogito Group will cover the cost of accommodation for the duration of your internship. Accomodation will be at a hotel or Airbnb apartment.
The Regional Australia Cyber Security internship program is your opportunity to join a global cyber security company specialising in system integration, certificate management, authentication solutions, and identity management. Cogito Group works with large-scale organisations providing key infrastructure across Australia and the rest of the world.
Cogito group partners with trusted cyber security suppliers across the world to produce first class cyber security solutions.
AU: +61 2 6140 4494
NZ: +64 4909 7580
Auckland | Brisbane | Canberra
London | Melbourne | Sydney
Wellington | Washington DC