On Wednesday 22 June 2016, Richard Brown will chair day 2 of the Australian Defence Magazine’s Cyber Security Summit 2016. This Summit explores Cyber warfare prevention across 3 core themes: Policy, Intelligence and Compliance.
In the current climate, a sophisticated Cyber Security strategy is imperative in all areas of Military operation. With strategic insights from NATO’s Colonel Rizwan Ali, Team Leader of Task Force Cyber; and Head of Modernisation & Strategic Planning at the Australian Army, Major General Fergus MacLachlan; among many others, this summit is one not to miss.
Key topics included:
- Policy implications from White Paper
- Public-private partnerships
- High impact Cybercrime
- Cyber Security in Government
- Defending critical infrastructure
- Innovation in the R&D agenda for future Cyber capability
- Building Australia’s next generation of Cyber soldiers
- Intergovernmental agreements on Cyber Warfare
- Shaping the Cyber Arms race of the future
Digital Identity & Security
Cogito Group is an award-winning ICT company specialising in authentication, cloud security, identity management and data protection. Cogito Group protect the authentication methods used to access information through the use of Identity and other security technologies.